Pages

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Santa Cruz Surf Session: a mini vacation

James and I left rainy Rocklin, CA for a few days this past week and headed to the beaches of Santa Cruz. Santa Cruz makes a great quick mini vacation since it's only 3 hours away. This past week the air tempurature was in the 70's and the sun was shining with a bit of off-shore winds.

Here's JP riding a great wave:



The water tempurature was around 55 degrees (not exactly summer conditions) but a nice thick wetsuit can make anyone feel right at home. Well, almost anyone. :) In case you haven't noticed, you won't find any footage of me surfing in Northern California. I HATE being cold. I'm much happier all bundled up and filming JP from the cliffs overlooking Cowell's Cove.

Here's another great wave by James:

1 comment:

  1. So fun! Come on...you should get out there and get wet. I know you can surf...let's see it!

    ReplyDelete