Pages

Friday, June 1, 2007

Shall We Dance?

The morning of a wedding is like a fine dance I like to refer to as The Morning Shuffle: You do this, I'll do that. Grab your partner, swing 'em outta my way. Dosey-Do and now I'm dizzy. Aren't we all is such a tizzy? Shine my shoes and step to the left. What am I forgetting? Oh!- grab my dress!

Only those so far removed from any stress, like myself, can really appreciate the humor in all of the chaos. For some reason, the bride doesn't find me so funny...

The second half of the day I like to refer to as The Wedding Day Waltz: Everyone is all smiles. People move is slow motion. Of course all the annoying or sarcastic things we said all week are all forgotten. :) "Oh, I'm so glad you came! (Honey, what was her name?)"

more to come...

1 comment:

  1. Hey guys! It was really good to see you on Saturday. I can't wait til July when we come out there!

    Check out my latest blog entry. I talked about you two.

    http://lifeartlovegod.blogspot.com/2007/06/dreamlining.html

    ReplyDelete