Pages

Monday, September 14, 2009

Things to come...

Sorry I haven't posted in a week!! I've been a bit sick so I haven't left our apartment for a few days. I'm finally venturing forth so a local mini mart with internet access since I seriously need some food. :)


But, I have some big plans of things to come:
  • Video tour of our new place and neighborhood
  • Surfing Footage (there were some BIG waves the other day)
  • Photos and video of the people in their daily life over here
  • Video of the amazingly skilled crafstmen. Seriously, such talent over here!
Anyway, so as soon as I'm feeling a bit better I'll finish up those projects and post them. I already have the photos and footage, I just need to formet and edit them. Take care!

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well. Do you think it's just the adjustment?

    We look forward to your next excursion out. Sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bummer that you've been sick! Hope you're feeling better by now. Wow, some great stuff coming up--can't wait. I love your videos, and a "tour" sounds perfect! Nothing like a sneak peek at a foreign country--without the bill! Hahaha! I'm so glad you guys decided to do this! Thank you for keeping us up on your activities, and your new life.

    ReplyDelete