Pages

Monday, July 23, 2007

New Features

We've been making some updates to the look of our blog. You'll notice some new features on the right side of this post:

  • Featured Art from the New Allred Art Gallery. I'm really excited about this new online art gallery where people from around the world can buy and enjoy art from people in my very own family! It's also been very fun to see how talented all of my relatives are.
  • Game of the Week. I'm loving all these new word games. They're challenging and frustrating and extremely rewarding when I finally get it! Plus, they work the other side of my brain for a while. Great way to relax. :)
James and I really enjoy sharing our lives with all of you and we hope that you continue to enjoy reading this blog!

1 comment:

  1. Hello my long lost friend! I am so happy to have found you!! I love blogging! Check mine out when you get a chance! Can't wait to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete