Pages

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Word, Yo

I've been on a word game kick lately and wanted to spread the mania. Here is my latest favorite game that I found yesterday. It's a love/hate relationship for me since it seems so hard for me while I'm playing it, but once I win I get this little high from it:

(screenshot of my last game)
You're trying to figure out the 5-letter word that is in question marks at the top. Each time you guess a word, the green dots will tell you how many letters are right and if they are in the right place. IMPORTANT: the dots aren't in order of your word. Read the instructions for more info. My quickest score is 2:43. See if you can beat me and enjoy!

UPDATE: My new fastest score is 0:44!! Sweet! I made the top 25 of everyone who has ever played this game. The #1 slot goes to someone who finished in 0:08 which seems impossible to me. Here is the screenshot of my last game as proof:

2 comments:

  1. Well, there went 30 minutes of my life ;). That's harder than it looks, my best was 11:43 :-O.

    ReplyDelete