Pages

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Bat, Snakes, Iguanas, Oh My!

It's Halloween time, so we went upcountry to pick out some decorations.

JP found this live bat. It will go great in our belfry!


I found this great Boa to wear to the party.
I'll just need some matching shoes.


Bats, large snakes...now if only we could find a giant lizard we'd be all set!
Oh look, JP found one - Perfect!

You can't see it in this photo, but JP also found some mistletoe.
Best to stock up now before the holidays. :)

4 comments:

  1. So, JP, who's the better kisser? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you guys make life FUN!!! And I love your new header and colors, as well as your sweet "pets"--haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Logan Kristi's skin isn't as dry as the Iguanas so I will stick with her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, so is that what petting zoos are like in Bali?

    ReplyDelete