Pages

Sunday, December 2, 2007

My Apologies

It was brought to my attention this weekend that I have seriously slacked off in the blogging department. Some relatives now even shudder to mention my name and "blogging" in the same sentence. So, from the bottom of my keyboard, I apologize for the outdated, old hat, uninteresting blog and vow to make a re-energized effort at creating a stimulating, tantalizing and overall entertaining blog for what's left of my faithful patrons.

Accompanying this offered olive branch, I give to my ridiculously-cold friends who obviously don't live in California (yes, the weather spoils us out here) a secret formula for an invaluable elixer: to prevent frost and ice from forming on your vehicle windshields, create a solution by mixing 3 parts vinegar to 1 part water and spraying on your car windows in the evening.

"You can attract more friends with honey than vinegar." Says who?

1 comment: