Pages

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Can't Resist a Craft

Ok, so I know that this blog started as a travel blog, the went to being crafty, then back to a travel blog when we moved to Bali, but now that we're back in the States for the holidays I just can't help but show some adorably crafty things on here!! Please forgive...

You may have noticed some buttons on the side of my blog for MADE and SYTYC (So You Think You're Crafty). Well, those are two of my new favorite sites. SYTYC is a contest among 10 crafters, similar to Project Runway, with challenges each week but we get to vote on our favorite craft each week. The current challenge theme is "Turkey" which can be represented in any way, shape or form. Literal or abstract. I'm just lovin' this skirt entitled "Turkey Dressing" that is up for votes this week.



This jewelry tree, cleverly made from spoons and forks, is from one of the sponsors, Missie Krissie. So cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment