Pages

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Video Tour of Claudia's

I apologize for not posting in a while. We've been back in the US for a few weeks now, visiting with family for the holidays. But our plans have taken a little detour since JP's mom injured her foot and is now in a cast. Sad as that is, she also runs a daycare (www.babymacbean.com) and also watches kids overnight for parents that work graveyard shifts. Claudia can hobble around, but she can't carry anything (like a baby) while she walks so we've come in quite handy for her. JP is able to keep doing his work online while we're here, so helping Claudia with her day care has pretty much become my full-time job. I don't mind it since the kids are just too cute!!

Some of you have asked for a little tour of Claudia's house so here you go...

1 comment:

  1. Wow-I actually really enjoyed that. I haven't seen the house since it's been all "day care renovated". It looks seriously fun there! I can't believe those kids are all sitting there so happy and quiet. Claudia's got the touch :)

    ReplyDelete