Pages

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Are You Addicted to Blogging?

60%How Addicted to Blogging Are You?

Mingle2 - Dating Site


See how addicted you are by clicking on the above picture.

I may not seem like I am WAY into blogging since I don't post every day, but I think about it several times a day and have a file of topics I'm writing blogs about. Plus, I usually check all my favorite blogs every day. I came across the cutest little baby onesie on the Armelle Jewelry Blog:

It's from the Etsy Rainbow Swirlz Kids store. Now, plenty of you Moms and Dads out there know this is your kid!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Fun Stuff! I need that onsie in sizes to fit not only Katelyn, but Maddie, me and Ryan! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I received a 35% as my blog-addiction rating. Fun stuff, I have seen multiple blogs which record, almost literally, a child's entire life.

    ReplyDelete