Pages

Friday, September 21, 2007

Pampered Chef

I went to a Pampered Chef party last night. This was my first time ever going to one of these things and it was so fun! Their products are actually really cool and are high quality. I was pleasantly surprised! I bought the Corn Butterer ($3.00) and a few other things. JP is on a corn on the cob kick right now and those things are just so hard to butter with a knife!

Any of you into Pampered Chef? Let me know which products are your favorite and what you can't live without. I'm having a hard time deciding which to buy next! :)

Click here for the website of my Pampered Chef Rep, Cindy Sue, so you can see products.

4 comments:

  1. I love pampered chef! I actually was a rep for a bit last year, just so I could get the discount! Sshh, don't tell anyone! My kitchen is full of pampered chef stuff! Things I use the most are, the stainless bowls with the lids, the ice cream scoop, cheese grater, mandolin slicer thing, and bamboo spoons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love kitchens. I went to a Pampered Chef party and was a little bit disappointed with the things that I saw, but that couldn't just been partially poor presentation.

    You should check out my friend Tami's blog. I think that you would like it a lot.

    http://tntyoung.blogspot.com/2007/09/finally.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Twixit Clips, Cheese knife, Grapefruit knife, Small, medium and large scoops, Serrated Bread knife, The knives that come with the sharpening case are great, I love the Creative Cutters set,...I love all my pampered chef stuff except for the potato peeler...it doesn't work very well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the twixit clips too! PLUS my FAVORITE, use EVERY DAY items are the scrapers. I could NOT live without them. I have at least 2 of every size. Have fun shopping!

    ReplyDelete