Pages

Monday, January 25, 2010

Adorable Inspirations

I love getting ideas from magazines about things to make, as I'm sure many of you do, too! Here are some that I just had to share from Land of Nod:

This circle crib bedding looks like it would be really easy to make and super cute! Even just making the circles in different sizes and framing them would be adorable.

Coolest quilt in the universe! Looks a little advance to make, but if anyone does make one PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me know cuz I wanna see pics!
I know, I know, you've probably seen stuff like these patterned letters everywhere. But these ones are made from wallpaper! Thought that was clever. But you could still Mod Podge scrapbook paper onto wood letters or make them from fabric.
I saved my FAVORITE for last!! I think these ruffle-y applique roses are just the sweetest little things!! Could you imagine these on your little girl's skirt or dress? Or small ones on a shirt? So, so, way, way adorable!

4 comments:

  1. Love the bedding. Looks likes little Presley's blessing dress. Did you get a chance to see it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did see her blessing dress when you were showing Claudia - it looks so beautiful!! That's awesome that you used your wedding gown. No need to let all that great fabric go to waste in storage. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. CUTE ideas, Kristi! It was so fun for me to see the patterned letters! My sister-in-law made a set very similar to that for Jenny when she was a baby, and they hung on her wall for years. They were made of fabrics--all pink and sweet! I live the circles, too! I go for anything in soft pink, I guess!

    Have a wonderful day! Keep those fun ideas coming.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those roses, too. They are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete