Pages

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Sewing Project Idea: Cloth Napkins

Thanks, Susan, for emailing me this great idea to make from my pile of unused fabric! Susan made a set of these fun and fresh cloth napkins. They turned out so cute!

"I made these everyday napkins for a friend, and liked them so much, I made a set for me! The idea was "reusable", but they are also cute and fun to use! I made them regular paper napkin-size, not dinner, so they could be used for breakfast, lunch, snacks and desserts. Also, at this size, they fit in my napkin-holder basket. Just toss them in the wash, and reuse! And I don't iron them, Heaven forbid. :) Hope that helps! At least with these, you get to see your fun fabrics, if only at mealtime! Good enough for me--I sure enjoy mine." - Susan

Keep the great ideas coming! You know I have TONS of fabric to use up! :)

2 comments:

  1. What a cute idea!! Now I want to go buy me some fabric and make those.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that Susan must be a genius! hehe They are super cute!

    ReplyDelete