Pages

Friday, October 15, 2010

Baby Yoga!

So, I did yoga with the babies this week! For those who don't know, I am a licensed co-provider in a child care and I also started a preschool for the older toddlers and children. Anyway, Claudia picked up this book at a conference we went to a few weekends ago about doing yoga with children. It's called, "My Daddy is a Pretzel" and it goes through a cute little story and shows you how to show the children to get into some yoga poses.


I was so caught up in doing the yoga with them that I forgot to take pictures - but trust me when I tell you it was ADORABLE! They LOVED it!
They were pretty good at the poses, too! I was seriously impressed with some of the 2-year-olds being able to balance and hold poses so well. Downward Dog and Lion's Pose were the favorites, followed by Bridge and Airplane. You should check out this book and let me know of any other great ones for children!

1 comment:

  1. That sounds so cute. Hope you get pictures next time and post them!

    ReplyDelete