Pages

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Hello, again

jour·ney



–noun
1. a traveling from one place to another, usually taking a rather long time; trip
2. a distance, course, or area traveled or suitable for traveling
3. a period of travel
4. passage or progress from one stage to another
I've been away for a while. I was physically away, in another country; then I was mentally away, lost somewhere inside my mind. But I'm slowly coming back to myself. I feel as though I've traveled a long road only to find myself back where I started. As T.S. Elliot said,

"and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time."

Well, I'm not done exploring but I am rediscovering who I am and what I want from life. I'm ready for a fresh start. I have no expectations, only hope. Hope of reaching each new day just happy to be alive and sharing it with those I love. I hope to share each new discovery with you along the way...
 (a little inspiration from this etsy shop...)

1 comment: